Dog Daycare & Kennel Attendants have the most important job of all, creating a fun, but safe environment for dogs to stay and play. SPR seeks to set itself apart from the typical facility in its commitment to dog safety and enrichment. You will be provided with training which will enable you to work with the dogs each day. Not just supervising playgroups but creating a fun interactive experience, encouraging safe play & some agility. The daycare will be structured with daily program of inside play, outside play and quiet time.
What to expect:
- Supervision and responsibility of dog play groups ensuring high levels of safety.
- Supervision and responsibility of dogs staying in boarding including walking for potty breaks and ensuring schedules meet dogs needs.
- Feeding and care of dogs in boarding.
- Handling tools and equipment and understanding the various collars, leashes, etc.
- Transport of dogs to and from daycare/boarding.
- Interactions with clients including providing feedback with the assistance of the Kennel Manager if needed or affiliate trainer.
What we look for:
We are looking for fun, caring individuals who not only love dogs but want to make them better. Previous dog experience is needed and can include volunteerism. This person will have great time management skills and be able to be flexible with scheduling. Must be able to multitask, communicate with resort staff and management & the ability to work weekends.
Oh and you have to be able to pick up and handle…poop. : )
High School Diploma or equivalent 18 years of age Transportation
(ACCEPTING COVER LETTERS & RESUMES AT: INFO@SAWGRASSPETRESORT.COM